T-EBU IP eligibility criteria:
- Participating students must be registered in one of the participating institutions;
- Participating students should be either nationals of a country participating in the Lifelong Learning Programme or nationals of other countries enrolled in regular courses in institutions of higher education in a country participating in the Lifelong Learning Programme, employed or living in a country participating in the Lifelong Learning Programme according to the national legal requirements;
- Students have to participate in the IP for its entire duration.
- Education level: undergraduate to doctoral studies.
- Participating students must have excellent English skills.
 Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
Plovdiv University (Bulgaria)
Silesian University in Opava (Czech Republic)
Institut D’etudes Politiques de Bordeaux (France)
University of Poitiers (France)
Matej Bel University (Slovakia)
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (Spain)
University of Geneva (Switzerland)